Wednesday 24 April 2013

Two Sleeps

I was told I would have two weeks' notice but Monday morning I got the call and this Friday I will be having my surgery.

I've reached the level of crazy where I can't sleep because I don't want to waste any time. Time that could be spent staring at my sleeping son and googling general anesthesia horror stories. So. Nothing good is happening here right now.

I'm excited for life to return to normal. If you could send some healthy juju vibes my way at 9:30am PST on Friday I'd appreciate it muchly. My little corner of the internet has been such a source of support - I don't think I can properly thank you all but I do appreciate the shit out of you guys.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, sending good thoughts your way! I'm like you, I'd be looking forward to life returning to normal. When a diaper blow-out is your biggest worry, you know? Hugs from Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step away from the Internet, missy! No good can come from that, though everything good comes from watching your own child snooze (so keep on with that!). I'll be sending lots of positive mojo your way on Friday morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Hillary! Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts. I'm sure everything will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you all the good vibes lady! I'm sure it will go smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed. Good vibes forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending all the good juju and healthy vibes your way lady. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to go perfectly. I have great faith that the world wants to keep you around.

    ReplyDelete