Wednesday 10 April 2013

NSFW

I was going to post a hilarious video of Grady swearing up a storm but my phone is being a dick and I cannot be arsed to figure it out.

I'm trying to come up with something I care less about than my stupid dickish phone, but I can't.

Meal planning. I care less about meal planning. I was going strong there for a while but then the wheels fell off the cart and I'm back to square one. We had takeout pizza for dinner last night is what I'm saying.

So to summarize: my phone is a dick, Grady says the F word now, and my feelings taste like extra cheesy pizza. How are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. It's one of those days, isn't it? Here we're on the recovery (I hope, dear god, I hope) from baby's first projectile vomiting episode. There's a day I'd never want to repeat! Here's hoping your day perks up.

    ReplyDelete