Thursday 16 December 2010

Fall On Me Black Helicopter You're All I See

Shawn brought home a remote controlled helicopter yesterday. It's not exactly Christmas cheer but the monsterpups losing their tiny little minds over the flying Intruder! adds immeasurable joy to my life.

We're, uh, really grown up and mature. Obviously.

Wolfgang is ready to move out and Stella is concocting elaborate plans of destruction. I'm fairly certain that Shawn's choppa (said in your best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, please) is going to disappear without a trace one day soon.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I bet they are losing their tiny little minds. It's so mean but I love that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how funny that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! We had one of these too. The cat was not amused. For optimal enjoyment, narrate the voice of the "pilot" as the helicopter careens around the room. I always enjoyed voicing his panic as he tragically crashed into the curtains and bounced off the radiator. It's the true meaning of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post a video!

    Though the visual is making me grin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Video, video, video!

    I thought once about getting one for the sheer purpose of tormenting my animals. But then I imagined the destruction of my house that would inevitably follow and thought better of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO MUCH FUN!!!! i second the video request. nothing is more christmas fun than pets chasing toys they do not understand.

    we always wanted to get an RC chopper to fly out to the traffic that was stopped at the red light on our street. just to mess with the drivers. "Chopper one reporting traffic jam again at ...."

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! Oh my gosh, you're my favourite!! Video? Video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Yeah your're going to have to post a video. Thank you and merci. :)

    ReplyDelete