Wednesday 18 March 2009

Stab You From The City Spires

Last week, Mary left a comment on one of my pityriasis rosea posts, asking about my experience. When I tried to reply, I got the "noreply-comment@blogger.com" (hate HATE the noreply-comment) and her Blogger profile is unavailable.

So.

Mary, if you're reading this and would like to talk to me about pityriasis rosea, email me at ninjahills at gmail dot com.

In other "noreply-comment@blogger.com"/unavailable profile news, Tina took offence to my review of Chris Cornell's craptastic new album. I would just like to point out to Tina that I didn't judge it on just one song (hey remember that time that I said that I listened to the whole album?) I'm judging the album on the level of awesomeness that I've come to expect from Chris Cornell based on his previous work. It's disappointing when an artist you admire and respect sells out. If I had been able to email you, Tina, I would have asked how long you've been a Chris Cornell fan. For his newer fans, maybe this departure from his earlier work isn't as disappointing as it is for the fans who have been following him for years. Whatever, we're all allowed to have our own opinions and we're all allowed to voice them. Especially when we're voicing them on our own blogs and not hiding behind semi-anonymity.

Wow, so I'm not sure if this needs to be said or if it's painfully obvious, but I did not get enough sleep last night and I am feeling stabby today. Only ... 7 more hours until I can go home and put on my pyjamas.

10 comments:

  1. It's OK. You're still charming when you're stabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, we can all get "stabby" sometimes.

    I noticed you have Three Cups of Tea on your 2009 Books list. Did you read it yet? If so, what did you think? I got to chapter 16 and then my boyfriend took it to read it.

    I'm too nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the "No-reply" comment thing. It's so annoying. Can't blogger give us something to reply to people with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just don't stab anyone at work. I think they fire people for that now-a-days. :-P

    I agree, the noreply-comment is very irritating. I have a follower who leaves comments once every now and then who does that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little stabbiness never killed anyone.

    Haha. How hilarious is that?

    Can you tell that I'm delirious from lack of coffee at work? Survey says: yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so with you on that STUPID Blogger device that doesn't let you reply to comments made on your own blog. That's one of the few things that will drive me to Wordpress one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stabby is entertaining. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like you when you're stabby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's only one solution: move to wordpress. It's so easy to reply to comments b/c people HAVE to enter their emails.

    ReplyDelete