Saturday 21 March 2009

One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free

My aunt believes in Healing Touch and prayer circles and the power of positive thinking. I'm not sure what I believe in but I do know this: my aunt is one of the coolest chicks I know (uhh, this is a different aunt than the one who tried to dictate my wedding flowers.) 

Tonight I'm going to follow her lead and try some of that positive thinking. 

Charming Bitch is a fucking rockstar. She is generous and selfless and life keeps kicking her in the lady bits. She's in the hospital right now and could use a lot of positive thoughts or prayers or whatever it is you believe in. If anyone deserves a fucking break, it's her.

1 comment:

  1. my aunt is like that, too. she's kind of weird, but she's awesome and she's my fave.

    charming bitch is in me thoughts.

    ReplyDelete