Monday 26 May 2008

'Cause Somebody Told Me Dreams Live In Mexico

Thanks to the post ahead function, I'm writing this on May 22nd and not publishing until May 26th (that is, if I don't mess it up.) If all goes as planned, by the time this is published I will be on a plane to Mexico. No worries though, I've been saving up my ranting, whining and general craziness for a few posts to be published while I'm away (I'm not cool enough for guest posters. Maybe 1 day. *sigh*) So stick around - I'll be home in a week and hopefully I'll have some cool stories / pictures to share.

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Bring me back something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY mexico!!! have a SUPERB time!

    also, wtf how do i have 4 unread posts of yours already?? time to catch up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for Mexico. I'm going there for my honeymoon. Hope you and Shawn have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to some loverly pics!

    ReplyDelete