Friday 25 April 2008

I Am Just Your Ordinary Average Everyday Sane Psycho

Erm, I just signed for a package and when the courier handed over his clipboard, he had to move a photograph of a rabbit so I could sign. So I'm signing and he tells me that it's a picture of his bunny. And it's her birthday today. Now, I'll fully admit that I have a picture of Stella at my desk. I don't carry it around with me though; it's taped to the wall. It was one of those moments where you know that if you allow yourself to laugh you'll end up dismembered. Awkward.

11 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience in the Nike store in Las Vegas. I am lucky to be alive, Hillary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that can't be ummm.... normal can it ...? Does he stroke it and pet it and love his little bunny rabbit?

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054593/quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yeah, that's a little odd.
    Okay, very odd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I hope you gave him my number b/c he sounds like a WINNER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I was just lamenting how I have a picture of my dogs on my iPod and not my blackberry! Errr, ummm, maybe that makes me strange. But I do love my dogs a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally have the heebie jeebies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally awkward, and completely funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just trumped Thomas' comment, so I feel quite awesome.

    Let's hope that courier isn't involved in any part of the wedding-invite mailing. Or you may receive an unexpected wedding gift in the mail a la Glenn Close.

    ReplyDelete